citalopram price discover Before we begin this new endeavor, I wanted to tell you about me, give you an overview of the blog & share some of the features of this site.
- Married for 37 years to Mr. D, Terry Duckworth. We have 1 daughter, Katy, The Child;
- Veteran of the U.S. Navy. I enlisted when I was 31 years old. We were married & Katy was 4;
- Served as a diesel mechanic in the Navy & training officer my final year;
- Also served as the senior female in my department. Accountable for the 75 women in our department;
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Communications & Psychology;
- Has a Master of Divinity in General Ministry;
- Has a passion for ministering to women, helping them fulfill God’s call on their lives;
- Has had the pink bangs for 13 years. For details, invite me to speak to your group;
- Loves speaking at women’s events more than I love chocolate & I REALLY love chocolate;
- Dreams of traveling across the country in an RV, hosting events to help women go from Guilty Girls to Empowered Women;
- Loves the Lord with all my heart & feels incredibly blessed to be called by Him to serve women with my gifts, talents, experience & insights;
- Has to force myself to sit down & write but loves holding a new book I wrote in my hands;
- Looks forward to getting to know all of you better.
About This Blog
https://mail.raoulwientzen.com/64887-folvite-price.html judge Posts focus on:
- Small in-home groups that help women grow spiritually & personally;
- Ways to simplify your life & home, enabling you to devote time to faith, family & friends;
- Tips to simplify entertaining, eliminating your excuses;
- Leadership development;
- Insight into my guilt/fear/faith theory;
- Ways to strengthen your spiritual life;
- Podcasts & videos to better help you understand many of the things I’m sharing.
About This Site
v tight gel where to buy release Over the summer, my focus is on helping you understand the importance of small groups in the lives of women. I hope to encourage you to test the possibility of leading your own group. I am also sharing tips to help you plan activities for your kids/family this summer, prepare ahead for BTS & more. As we head into BTS & Autumn, I plan to expand the features offered on my site, including a social network to enable women to connect with other Christian women seeking to strengthen their lives & their families.
Our site I am also adding information on my presentations & events with contact information. I love to travel. I love meeting women across the country. I look forward to helping women move from Guilty Girls to Empowered Women. If you would like more information before I post it, please feel free to contact me, using the email listed below.
http://seanpaxtonmusic.com/player/?iframe=false I know how frightened women across the country are these days. Many women are filled with uncertainty & their fear is affecting their families. Let’s come together, expose our fear to the light, pray for one another & hold one another up, stepping into the Light of the World!
Questions? Comments? Contact me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org I also have plans to begin a new podcast & video series filled with even more information for you. You can also find me on social media. I’ll share those links later.
Guess that’s all for now. I really don’t want to overwhelm you in these posts. So relax & enjoy! You are on an incredible journey & we are going to have fun!
Hugs & blessings!